Acne Research Studies
Acne Study Details - Click Here
A clinical study is currently underway to evaluate an investigational medication for acne vulgaris on the face. Acne vulgaris is a common skin condition that consists of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and sometimes deeper lumps called nodules or cysts. This study will last approximately 3 months.
- You may be a candidate for this study if you:
- Are a healthy male or female 9 years of age or older
- Have moderate to severe facial acne
- Have at least 20 pimples
- Are available for up to 6 visits to the research clinic
- Are willing to apply investigational medication or placebo for 12 weeks
- Are willing to not use any other acne treatment during the study Additional entry criteria apply
Qualified participants will receive related medical examinations and study medication at no cost, and may be eligible for compensation for their time and travel.
Interested in participating in this study?
Completing this form in no way obligates you to participate in a clinical trial, but may result in a research member contacting you by phone or email to assess your qualification into one of our research studies.